Fit To Her Core: personal training
Personal training is a great option for moms who:
- Are very early postpartum and looking to get some extra core and pelvic floor help before joining group classes.
- Have specific programming needs due to pelvic organ prolapse, surgery, previous injuries, etc. (please note that you must be cleared by your doctor or physical therapist in these cases)
- Prefer working out alone rather than in a group.
- Have crazy schedules and can’t make it to our regular group class times.
- Want a more personalized training experience!
If you are pregnant, personal training is safe to begin at any stage of your pregnancy as long as your obstetrician or midwife is aware that you are exercising. Private training provides you with the opportunity to focus on specific elements of fitness, including flexibility and strength to help combat aches and pain associated with pregnancy, and preparation for labor and delivery.
If you are postpartum, keep in mind: Once postpartum...always postpartum! The weeks and months following having a baby involve just as many (if not more) physical and emotional changes as the 9 months of pregnancy. The best way to regain your fitness is by working with your body in order to ensure that core and pelvic floor rehabilitation takes priority.
Personal training is scheduled on an individual basis. All personal training clients are required to schedule a 60 minute consultation prior to their first session. During this meeting you can expect an overall assessment where we will discuss your past and current health, pregnancy/labor/delivery experience, exercise, nutrition, and self-care habits. You’ll be taken through a series of movement assessments to highlight areas of potential weaknesses so that we can establish a baseline and discuss some lifestyle habits you can implement immediately to encourage better self-care and healing.
If you are interested in working together then please purchase your consultation below and contact Victoria at email@example.com to schedule your consultation.
Book Your Consultation
Personal Training Prices
fit to her core: Personal Training Policies
All training packages are to be used within the alloted time frame as listed above. Please note that if you need to cancel or reschedule a session, you will need to contact Victoria ahead of time.
If it is a last minute emergency, please still be sure to contact Victoria at 239.224.3095.
24 hours' notice is required for a cancellation or rescheduling in order to receive credit for the session. Failure to cancel within the time frame or failure to show up will result in the client being charged for the session. Exceptions will only be made in the case of a last minute or medical emergency.
Please understand that these policies are enforced because this IS both a business and Victoria's profession... not a hobby.
How do I get started with Fit To Her Core: Personal Training?
- Simply purchase your consultation by clicking on the "Book Now" button above and then email Victoria at firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your consultation time.
Questions? Call Coach Victoria, 239.224.3095 or drop an email, email@example.com